Many of us are missing our mothers who reside in Heaven. Because God provides that they still see and hear us, it is never too late to talk to them or write them a letter.
For Mother’s Day, please consider writing your mother a letter and then reading it out loud to her. Have a photo of your mother smiling in front of you when you do. It will bring your mother to you and you will have the comforting sensation of expressing your feelings to her.
God bless you all.
I cannot get past the death of my mother. The pain is more and more each day. I have no familly, well no family that is willing to be there for me. I have been bedridden from a leg injury for almost five years and the pain from losing my mother is overwhelming. I have no true friends that have been there for me. I also have severe panic disorder and agoraphobia. I dont like to burden anyone. I just want to find a way to communicate with my precious mother as she had Alzheimers for 7 years and she and I were SO close. We were only children. Somehow I need to know that she is ok. And, my father who committed suicide. And, my grandfather whom also died from Alzheimers.
I am so very, very sorry about your situation, Hon. It must be very tough to be bedridden. Do you happen to read spiritual books? I believe that reading spiritual books about God and the afterlife helps one to feel so very, very loved by God and our loved ones. I think this would be very, very uplifting for you. I would like to suggest a few of my favorites.
1. Embraced by the Light by Betty Eadie (she had a near-death experience and met Jesus and loved ones)
2. Angels In My Hair by Lorna Byrne (can see people’s unconditional loving guardian angels walking right behind them and constantly comforting and guiding them)
3. My Descent Into Death by Howard Storm (was an atheist who had a near-death experience and was saved by Jesus.)
4. Glimpses of Heaven From the Angels Who Live There by Sunni Welles (explains about why bad things happen to good people and our missions on earth and the blueprint of our lives.)
5. God’s Gift of Love: After-Death Communications by Christine Duminiak (me) (Teaches the 20 common afterlife signs we get from our loved ones and tips for receiving them and 123 stories of people’s experiences.)
All these books can be found online at Amazon. Many are on Kindle too.
Christie, your mother is like an angel on your shoulder now. So keep on talking to her and writing her letters. This will bring her to you. Your mother can still see and hear you, She is working very hard in heaven trying to help you in all ways, Hon. You have a mom in high places!
Ask God to allow your mother to visit you in a comforting way. Then state something specific from my book to your mom that you would recognize as a sign from her. This way when you get that requested sign, you will KNOW that your mother is visiting you.
Please visit my website to read about the 20 common afterlife signs too. http://www.christineduminiak.com/adc.html
The most important advice that I can give you is to stay close to God, hold His hand and ask Him to replace your heart’s sorrow with His joy.
You are in my prayers. God bless you.